Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mystery Reader #12

This Mystery Reader had many clues for us to work with: "I am also a Burro as I went to Lanesboro School.  I have two wonderful children.  I love helping and caring for people at my job.  I also have homework to do.  My favorite animal is a dolphin, and I would one day like to swim with them."

We have become pretty good detectives throughout 4th quarter with our Mystery Readers, and I was surprised that the class figured out pretty quickly who our reader was today.  We loved the book that our guest shared with us: "A Fine, Fine School."  Some of the students shared the events of this book with the principal later in the day to make sure that he wasn't planning to have Lanesboro students go to school on the weekends, holidays, and during summer vacation.  What a perfect end of the year read aloud!  Thank so much to Mrs. McCabe!


No comments:

Post a Comment